Skiing and winter sportsImagine large white slopes and fresh untouched snow at sunrise. Breathe in fresh mountain air, look around at breathtaking panoramas of the Tatras and feel free like never before.
In the heart of the Low Tatras, there is a place of winter adventures and experiences where your dreams about an ideal winter holiday come true. Perfectly groomed slopes and top-modern technology guarantee flawless moments on the slope. Find everything you need for your holiday in one place – in the resort of Jasná.
- Almost 46 km of ski slopes
- 30 ski lifts and cable cars
- 8 freeride zones
- A snow park for adrenaline lovers
- The biggest winter area for children - Maxiland
- Fun tools for lovers of winter fun
Jasná, Low Tatras
The majestic Mt. Chopok (2,024 m) guards and watches the largest ski resort in Slovakia. On rugged slopes of its northern and southern side, one can see white stripes of 46 km of ski slopes with 30 top-modern cable car and ski lifts. Adrenaline lovers are attracted by the biggest arena of freeride skiing, which hosts the World Freeride Tour every year. However, families with children find here great oases to make the first “steps” on the snow as well. There is a wide choice of blue tracks, ski schools and various activities.
- For more information about the resort of Jasná, Low Tatras, please visit: www.jasna.sk
- Download a PDF map of the Jasná resort stiahnúť vo formáte PDF.